Saturday 8 May 2010

Version 1.2.8

Hi all,

version 1.2.8 has been released.
  • Corrected Mph speech, now says miles per hour.
  • Added repeat weather button (bottom right)
  • Added Tabs for new features, possible: Web browser, Todo list, ....
  • (add more requests in the comments)

IMPORTANT - For versions earlier than 1.2.7 your location code will need to be lookedup again as Yahoo has changed their API.

To download the application go to :http://www.dcsdb.com/dcsdb/flex/projects/JARVIS/jarvis.asp

1 comment:

  1. This is a product I would be open to investing in. E-mail me, tuckerpatricklee@gmail.com, I have servers, money, staff. If you want maybe we can really get this thing off the ground. I will contact you by E-mail if I find a way. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete